Reason number 139 why I love my roommates: they make yummy food. One of my favorites is Kari’s Breakfast Cookies. This recipe is so simple but it curbs the sweet-tooth fix. Because this recipe only contains healthy ingredients, it is a guilt free-treat.
What You Need:
-Two Ripe Bananas
-One Cup of Old Fashioned Oats
-One-fourth Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Set the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mash two ripe bananas.
3. Add one cup of Oats.
4. Sprinkle in a fourth of a cup of dark chocolate chips. Note: It never hurts to add more chocolate.
5. Place the mix into tablespoon sized balls on the baking pan. To save yourself from crumbling cookies or a huge mess use a cooking spray. You will thank yourself.
6. Place in the oven for 12 minutes at 400 degree.
7. Enjoy the deliciousness. Like all cookies they are best right after they come out of the oven.
Suggestion: The recipe tastes so much better when country music or anything Ellie Goulding is playing in the background. 🙂